2011-12-11

Nya YA-boksläpp 12/12 - 18/12

The Crazy Things Girls Do for LoveThe Crazy Things Girls Do for Love - Dyan Sheldon
Releasedatum: 13 december, 2011
Goodreads: The Crazy Things Girls Do for Love


Fashion-crazy Sicilee is a poster child for over-consumption. Her archrival, Maya, wears arty vintage clothes but hasn't a clue what's in the food she eats. So when drop-dead gorgeous new student Cody Lightfoot sets out to spread his eco-ways--and spur the Environmental Club toward an all-out Earth Day bash--Sicilee and Maya have their work cut out to attract his attention. What if Sicilee trades her fur boots for walking shoes (even if she can't find the school when she's not inside a car)? What if Maya dresses in plastic bottles and bags to preach in front of the supermarket (until security is called)? Or could it be that Cody isn't all he' s cracked up to be, and that saving the planet really is more important than impressing a boy? With her trademark quick-fire wit, Dyan Sheldon shows just what girls will do for love--and what earth-changing realizations they might have along the way.



HuntedHunted - Cheryl Rainfield
Releasedatum: 15 december, 2011
Goodreads: Hunted

Caitlyn, a telepath, lives in a world where all paranormal talents are illegal. She is on the run from government ParaTroopers. When Caitlyn falls for Alex, a Normal, and discovers dangerous renegade Paranormals, she must choose between staying in hiding to protect herself or taking a stand to save the world.










Masquerade (Heven and Hell, #1)Masquerade (Heven and Hell) - Cambria Hebert
Releasedatum: 16 december, 2011
Goodreads: Masquerade

Before. Everything was so much better Before. I wasn’t haunted by nightmares, my place at school was secure and my face was flawless. Now, I’m a freak and everything has changed. The worst part is that I can’t remember the night I was sentenced to the shadows. The memory has been stolen from me and I just can’t shake the feeling that someone, something is out there -watching.

Just when I think I have my life handled, Sam, with his intimidating golden stare and shiver inducing voice, makes me realize that I don’t know anything. He makes me see that my scars don’t matter. That they never mattered. I can’t help but fall for him, completely unknowing that he knows exactly how I got this way. Not knowing he was involved.

***

Heven has no idea how closely death stalks her. She has no idea what I have done to keep her alive. I fear the day she learns my secrets, finds out what I really am. But even then I cannot stop, I vow to make things right. Finally her hunter will be hunted, Heaven and Hell, faith and sin will battle, and we will be victorious. But first, Heven must learn to be what she never imagined. I know her strength is there – I feel it. If we are to overcome all odds, she must push past her flaws - her frailties - to become much more.


Hittade inte så många nya böcker den här gången, men om ni hittar ni några fler får ni gärna säga till :)
Jag tycker personligen att Masquerade låter rätt intressant och dessutom har jag läst en del recensioner som har sagt bra saker om den, så den hamnar definitivt på min Goodreadslista. Hunted låter också som att det skulle vara något, även om man inte får så mycket information. 
Jag är lite tveksam när det gäller The Crazy Things Girls Do for Love, så jag kommer nog vänta tills jag läst några recensioner innan jag bestämmer om den ska få hamna på min Goodreadslista. Där är redan över 400 böcker på listan, så jag borde nog tänka efter ganska noga innan jag lägger till fler. ;) 

// Frida



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar