2012-05-28

Nya YA-boksläpp 28/5 - 3/6

Dreamless (Starcrossed, #2)Dreamless (Starcrossed #2) - Josephine Angelini
Releasedatum: 29 maj, 2012
Goodreads: Dreamless

Can true love be forgotten?

As the only Scion who can descend into the Underworld, Helen Hamilton has been given a nearly impossible task. By night she wanders through Hades, trying to stop the endless cycle of revenge that has cursed her family. By day she struggles to overcome the fatigue that is rapidly eroding her sanity. Without Lucas by her side, Helen is not sure she has the strength to go on.

Just as Helen is pushed to her breaking point, a mysterious new Scion comes to her rescue. Funny and brave, Orion shields her from the dangers of the Underworld. But time is running out—a ruthless foe plots against them, and the Furies’ cry for blood is growing louder.

As the ancient Greek world collides with the mortal one, Helen’s sheltered life on Nantucket descends into chaos. But the hardest task of all will be forgetting Lucas Delos.



Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers, #1)Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers #1) - Michelle Rowen
Releasedatum: 29 maj, 2012
Goodreads: Dark Kiss

I don't do dangerous. Smart, über-careful, ordinary Samantha-that's me. But I just couldn't pass up a surprise kiss from my number-one unattainable crush. A kiss that did something to me...something strange. Now I feel hungry all the time, but not for food. It's like part of me is missing-and I don't know if I can get it back. Then there's Bishop. At first I thought he was just a street kid, but the secrets he's keeping are as intense as his unearthly blue eyes. If he's what I think he is, he may be the only one who can help me. But something terrifying is closing in, and the one chance Bishop and I have to stop it means losing everything I ever wanted and embracing the darkness inside me.... NIGHTWATCHERS When angels and demons must work together, something beyond evil is rising...





Keep Holding OnKeep Holding On - Susane Colasanti
Releasedatum: 31 maj, 2012
Goodreads: Keep Holding On

A romantic and empowering book about bullying  
 
Noelle's life is all about survival. Even her best friend doesn't know how much she gets bullied, or the ways her mom neglects her. Noelle's kept so much about her life a secret for so long that when her longtime crush Julian Porter starts paying attention to her, she's terrified. Surely it's safer to stay hidden than to risk the pain of a broken heart. But when the antagonism of her classmates takes a dramatic turn, Noelle realizes it's time to stand up for herself--and for the love that keeps her holding on. 







Angel's FuryAngel's Fury - Bryony Pearce
Releasedatum: 1 juni, 2012
Goodreads: Angel's Fury

In the tradition of The Book Thief and The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, a tale of 
 sleepless nights and present day haunting, giving voice to the horrors of the Holocaust and the nature of persecution.

I've started to have dreams while I'm awake. I remember music I've never heard. . . . I've got all this extra stuff in my head, but I'm forgetting things from my own life. I feel like I'm being taken over.

One fallen angel walks the earth to bring mankind to its destruction, turning love into hate, forgiveness into blame, and hope into despair. Through the fires of hell he will come to torment one girl's dreams. Every time Cassie Farrier tries to sleep, she is plagued by visions of a death: A little girl called Zillah. A victim of the holocaust. In desperation Cassie is sent for treatment in an old manor house. There she meets other children just like her. Including Seth, who looks so familiar. Her dream becomes a nightmare—and then reality.




Fler boksläpp:

Dark Frost (Mythos Academy, #3)    Barely Breathing (The Breathing Series, #2)    Angel Eyes (Angel Eyes Trilogy, #1)    What I Didn't Say 


 Loving Summer    Stunning (Pretty Little Liars, #11)     Revelations (Bloodlines, #3)    Darkness Before Dawn

Devine Intervention

// Frida och Agnes

2 kommentarer:

  1. Helen Hamilton? Heter hon inte Helena?

    SvaraRadera
  2. Bara jag som tycker killen på framsidan av Dark kiss påminner om Robert Pattison? ^^

    SvaraRadera